Thursday, September 18, 2008

wonderful email...

this is one of my favorite spam messages ever. look at the thought put into this! and the song titles are golden, it's like a stream of conciousness from one song to the next. and so i give the gift of gift to you. someone should email gift and find out the lyrics.
have i posted this before?


I NEED A MUSICAL LABEL

My name is GIFT, I am a rapping artist and a SONGS WRITER, I have 1 track demo which titled "lord I pray" and other 23 tracks not yet voice.please if there is any musical label that has an interested in having a deal with upcoming artist let them contact me please I am good all I need is an assistance , so that I can get back to them with my demo.

some list of my songs are:

My startin point ( da sky will be my startin point)
Who I am ( lord show me who I am)
Lord knows why
Search
U know i luv u
I can't forget
My best brother
Mum is gon
Babe is ok
Da world is pain ( been born at all is a great risk)
Aids is real
Will u cry 4 me?
Will u luv me when am down
They luv me when they don"t know me
That's how we lay
I need no woman luv

GIFT ENOLUOMHEN
22, AREMU OLATUNBOSUN STREET,
MAFOLUKU OSHODI. LAGOS STATE.
NIGERIA
POSTAL CODE: 23401
EMAIL: chatwithagift@yahoo.com AND giftfarm@yahoo.com
CELL: +2348020572859 AND +2348030449109

No comments: